TenDot to Hire Finance Manager
In order to be considered for this position, you MUST complete a Culture Index assessment and submit your resume and cover letter. This will take less than ten minutes and can be found here – https://go.apply.ci/p/f8rGMG3KMFLQDA
Are you quiet, private, analytical and calm? Do you like a consistent and predictable work environment where you are able to verify and validate information through tangible sources? Do you take your time to make decisions and avoid risk by adherence to process and procedure? Are you a strong problem solver within your niche of knowledge? If you have answered yes to these questions, you may possess the qualities that we are looking for in consideration of applicants for this role.
The TenDot Finance Manager will oversee the company’s accounting operations. This includes budget creation and tracking, creation of financial reports, tracking and monitoring accounting variables and creation and implementation of accounting-related operational controls, AR and AP. The Finance Manager ensures that a company’s accounting system and methodologies comply with generally accepted accounting principles, more typically referred to as GAAP. The Finance Manager will take action to help the company reduce risk, improve accuracy and effectively manage cash flow. The ideal candidate will be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- $32,000 - $42,000 per year
- Full time
- A minimum of 4 years’ work experience in commercial / business accounting.
- Proficiency in accounting, administrative and data management procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem-solve and provide solutions.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Possess creativity and Think Outside the Nine Dots!
- Analyzing targets as requested.
- Meeting with department heads as needed.
- Managing and coordinating monthly reporting and reforecast processes as necessary.
- Monitoring cash flow.
- Providing insights on the financial health of the organization.
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues.
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- High School or equivalent (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- 5831 S. 58th St, Suite B, Lincoln, NE 68516
- Reports directly to President of the company.
- Aligns with all departmental managers and communicate with staff as needed.