Account Executive Opportunity with TenDot
Account Executive Job Description
Are you looking for a fun environment where you can kick ass, hang out with great people and travel the world? Do others describe you as passionate and full of energy?
Can you can answer 'yes' to the following questions and tell us about it?
- Do you do the right thing, period?
- Do you care intensely?
- Do you creative find ways to YES?
- Do you have, maintain and strengthen personal connections?
- Do you make every day a TenDot Day*?
*A TenDot Day [ey ten-dot dey]: When one awakens and chooses to have a positive influence on one’s self, family, company and community!
A good fit with our company culture is required – no need to fake your way through the interviews, we’ll sniff it out. If this description sounds like you, let’s get together. This is a full-time position with an amazing incentive travel firm based in Lincoln, NE, but you don’t have to live here (although you might just want to.) TenDot helps firms across the nation create memorable experiences – and we’re pretty good at it.
The Account Executive is responsible for strengthening connections with our current client partners to retain and sell future business. The role will require extensive travel (up to 50% of the time). Must be willing to work independently and be able to instill trust quickly, in other words, people have to like you. Candidates in this role must demonstrate high levels of relationship management, destination/property knowledge and written and verbal communications. Must be able to influence decisions with C-level executives. Must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of a small office environment. This position will be the liaison between the Sales and Operations departments.
- Meet or exceed client retention quotas
- Build and strengthen partnerships
- Educate our client partners on destination options around the globe
- Proficiency in SalesForce
- Meet deadlines on all deliverables
- Proficiency with the Mackay 66
- Deliver presentations to current client partners via phone and face-to-face
- Live and breathe our Core Values
- Previous Account Executive experience is desirable
- Luxury Hotel and destination knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess creativity and Think Outside the Nine Dots!
- Ability to problem-solve and provide solutions
- Ability to work with deadlines and budgets
- Strong ability to negotiate, influence and lead
Compensation and Benefits
- We reward our people with competitive pay
- Vacation – yep, these are important. Take the time that you need, just get your shit done before you leave
- We offer a 401(k) for those of you who like to save
- We put on great events for a living, naturally we put on great events for our team – Field Day anyone?
For more information please contact: