Business Development Opportunity
Are you looking for a fun environment where you can kick ass, hang out with great people and travel the world? Do others describe you as passionate and full of energy?
Can you can answer 'yes' to the following questions and tell us about it?
- Do you do the right thing, period?
- Do you care intensely?
- Do you creative find ways to YES?
- Do you have, maintain and strengthen personal connections?
- Do you make every day a TenDot Day*?
*A TenDot Day [ey ten-dot dey]: When one awakens and chooses to have a positive influence on one’s self, family, company and community!
A good fit with our company culture is required – no need to fake your way through the interviews, we’ll sniff it out. If this description sounds like you, let’s get together. This is a full-time position with an amazing incentive travel firm based in Lincoln, NE, but you don’t have to live here (although you might just want to.) TenDot helps firms across the nation create memorable experiences – and we’re pretty good at it.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for sales - creating and strengthening connections with our prospective client partners. The perfect candidate will seek out, contact, educate and provide meeting and incentive travel solutions for insurance and technology firms. The sales territory is nation-wide, and the role will require extensive travel – both domestic and international (up to 50% of the time). Must be willing to work independently and be able to instill trust quickly, in other words, people have to like you. Candidates in this role must demonstrate high levels of sales activity across the pipeline including opening and closing new opportunities, destination/property knowledge and written and verbal communications. Must be able to influence decisions with C-level executives and be well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of a small office environment. This position will work hand-in-hand with the Account Executives on the sales cycle.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas
- Build and strengthen relationships and partnerships
- Communicate and educate
- Proficiency in SalesForce
- Become knowledgeable about luxury hotels and destinations around the globe
- Meet deadlines on all deliverables
- Work alongside the Sales and Marketing team to secure future business
- Deliver presentations to prospects via phone and face-to-face
- Live and breathe our Core Values
- Documented past sales success is required (5+ years)
- Luxury Hotel and destination knowledge preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess creativity and Think Outside the Nine Dots!
- Ability to problem-solve and provide solutions
- Ability to work with deadlines and budgets
- Strong ability to negotiate, influence and lead
Compensation and Benefits
- We reward our people with competitive pay
- Vacation – yep, these are important. Take the time that you need, just get your shit done before you leave
- We offer a 401(k) for those of you who like to save
- Desired start date of 01 October 2018
- We put on great events for a living, naturally we put on great events for our team – Field Day anyone?
For more information please contact: