Marketing Assistant Opportunity
Full-time or Part-time opportunity in Lincoln, NE.
Looking for a fun environment where you can let your skills shine? We are looking for an energetic, creative and fun team member.
Can you can answer 'yes' to the following questions and tell us about it?
- Do you do the right thing, period?
- Do you care intensely?
- Do you creative find ways to YES?
- Do you have, maintain and strengthen personal connections?
- Do you make every day a TenDot Day*?
*A TenDot Day [ey ten-dot dey]: When one awakens and chooses to have a positive influence on one’s self, family, company and community!
A good fit with our company culture is essential for success. If you have those items covered, we’d like to meet you and discuss your qualifications and skills for the following opportunity on our team.
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for a wide range of marketing, administrative and support activities. Must be willing to work independently and complete projects with quick, fast-paced turnaround times. Candidates in this role must demonstrate efficiency in many disciplines including graphic design, marketing, and written and verbal communications. Must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting a productive office environment. The Marketing Assistant role requires close collaboration with various departments, including Sales and Marketing, Program Management, and Finance.
- Produce sales proposals and client program marketing and communication tactics.
- Assist in the development and production of client trip kits.
- Create logos.
- Effectively uses event software, including development of registration sites.
- Meet deadlines on all deliverables.
- Answer incoming phone calls and greet office guests.
- Collect and distribute incoming mail.
- Ensure that office supplies are stocked appropriately.
- Ensure that office equipment is maintained and in working order.
- Prepares and mails Birthday and Anniversary Cards.
- Manage Family Buy Choice Program.
- Lives and breathes our Core Values.
- Related education and/or work experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with expertise in InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator.
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with ability to meet deadlines and work with in budget restrictions.
- Ability to problem-solve and provide solutions.
- Possess creativity and Think Outside the Nine Dots!
- Reports to the Client Marketing Manager.
To apply, click here and send us your cover letter and resume.